- 1.3 lb (20 oz) fat free ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4.5 oz) can chopped chilies, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, undrained
- 1 (15.5 oz) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (15.5 oz) can small red beans, undrained
- 2 tbsp chili powder
For the Topping
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- low-fat shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Brown turkey and onion in a medium skillet over medium high heat until cooked through.
- Drain any fat remaining and transfer to crock pot.
- Add the beans, chilies, chickpeas, tomatoes, tomato sauce and chili powder, mixing well.
- Cook on high for 6-8 hours.
- Garnish with onions, cilantro and cheese and enjoy!
Serving size: 10.8oz
Recipe by: Gina’s recipes, Skinnytaste.com