- 32 jumbo raw shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 24 round lime slices (optional)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp kosher salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 16 bamboo skewers soaked in water 1 hr.
- 1 lime cut into 8 wedges
Heat the grill on medium heat and spray the grates with oil. Season the shrimp with garlic, cumin, salt and half of the cilantro in a medium bowl.
Beginning and ending with shrimp, thread the shrimp and folded lime slices onto 8 pairs of parallel skewers to make 8 kebabs total.
Grill the shrimp, turning occasionally, until shrimp is opaque throughout, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Top with remaining cilantro and fresh squeezed lime juice before serving.
Serving size: 1 kebab
Cholesterol: 94 mg
Sodium: 384 mg (with salt)
Recipe by Skinnytaste.com