- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 6 cups bagged prewashed baby spinach
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Pour 1/4 cup juice mixture into a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag. Seal; let stand 5 minutes. Add oil to remaining juice mixture; stir well with a whisk.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Place 1 1/2 cups spinach on each of 4 plates. Divide chicken evenly among servings; top each serving with 1 tablespoon juice mixture.
Yield: 4 servings
Amount per serving
Calories from fat: 24%
Saturated fat: 0.9g
Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
Recipe by Melanie Barnard, Cooking Light