- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 (10-ounce) package matchstick-cut carrots
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine the first three ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine oil and next three ingredients (through pineapple juice), stirring with a whisk.
- Add oil mixture to carrot mixture; toss well.
- Add parsley, salt, and pepper; toss well.
- Cover and chill.
Servings: 6 (serving size: about 1 cup)
Calories from fat: 34%
Saturated fat: 0.4g
Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
Recipe by Barbara Lauterbach; Cooking Light