• 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
• 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
• 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
• 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
• 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
• 3 bananas, sliced
• 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
• 1 cup seedless grapes
• 2 cups blueberries
1. Bring orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, orange zest, and lemon zest to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla extract. Set aside to cool.
2. Layer the fruit in a large, clear glass bowl in this order: pineapple, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bananas, oranges, grapes, and blueberries. Pour the cooled sauce over the fruit. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 155 | Total Fat: 0.6g | Cholesterol: 0mg